I am an Indiblogger

Sunday 21 January 2018

Needs and Deeds

The baby is sleeping on the cold asphalt footpath.
Continuous negligence and ignorance has soaked all its mirth.
Neither parents nor any glamorous heart of the world celebrated its birth.
The only thing it's rearing about the society is a heart full of wrath.

This footpath leads to a posh bungalow of millions.
Two newcomers of this house are already well-known to be the precious scion.
Their life is full of love, pamper cuddle and smiles
in short it is as colorful as beautiful crayons.

A girl, who had completely ignored by her family
just being a girl can be taken as a simile.
She faces continuous denial of love and affection from
her loved one because they think she can cope-up with this situation easily.


Her closest friend, on the other side, 
always trusted that everybody of this world is so kind.
For being a "princess" of her family she
always know that everybody throw love at her to bind.

An unemployed youth keeps strolling through city footpath.
No one can imagine the extent of his wrath.
The graffiti on the wall have witnessed alone,
how time hastened the waning of his initial mirth.

But one can not but be perplexed,
how a boy of same age of a well-to-do family
never encounters such ignorance and hatred.
Your needs should always be as per your deeds is a right things which they have said. 


34 comments:

  1. I am in awe Jagriti. You have a truly amazing way with words. That's so beautiful and so very true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Michelle. You always have a way of turning such serious and thought provoking topics into a beautiful and flowing way, you really get the message across so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling so honored to know that you guys are finding it beautiful. This is the thing that keeps me and my pen going.

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately the world is not fair and the good ones always die young, as a figure of speech. It's all about the lucky you have when you get born, what kind of family you belong to and which country too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I completely agree with you. After-all the connections we get really matters after a certain point of time..

      Delete
  4. Wow, your words are so powerful. I loved reading this. You know how to keep me reading and scroll through old posts. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! wow, this is an amazing news for me too dear.. :)

      Delete
  5. I loved this poem. This is unfortunately true in a lot of stuff that has been happening around the world, even around us. More people should read this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such positive response and I am really feeling blessed that my readers have similar consent regarding this matter.

      Delete
  6. keep shining your light and sharing your gifts! You have something special!
    Tonya -

    ReplyDelete
  7. What away to capture the world and the many lives that surround us.This is very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. What a deep, thought provoking poem. The picture really illustrates the theme. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! thank you dear for your positive consent on this issue.. :) And thank you so much for your appreciations.. ;)

      Delete
  9. You are so talented in writing poems even on subject this though. I am always amaze when I read them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your poetic insights in a troubled world. I always look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to hear that you eagerly read my poetry.. It's my pleasure dear.. :)

      Delete
  11. How beautiful is this to read - such a powerful poem - i love this and cant wait to read more of your poems x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel honored whenever I come to know that my readers are looking forward to get more from me.. It is such an amazing feeling..

      Delete
  12. This is such a thought provoking poem. Awesome!! I really love reading your poem and can't wait to read more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for reading them. How can I stop writing when you guys are so eagerly awaiting for my next writing..

      Delete
  13. You have a way with words! Sharing pain and troubles through your poems is so powerful.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so amazing Jagriti, you have expressed it so beautifully and your flow with the words makes it so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure that you people have enjoyed reading my staff thoroughly... I am more than happy to know it..

      Delete
  15. That is really beautiful! Your piece really portrays what is happening in the world! I like your way of playing the words. Awesome!

    commented for Angela Ricardo Bethea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. This is so serious and heavy, but you have written it in such a beautiful way that it is pleasure to read. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. It is always nice to hear such amazing words from my readers.. :)

      Delete
  17. wow dear its awesome, i love it & i enjoying thanks fro sharing..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for this nice review... :)

      Delete