I am an Indiblogger

Thursday 15 March 2018

He Could Have Love Her More

He could love her more.
She just knows the extent of yelling 
can left a baby in a bitter trauma.
A baby girl who never knew about love afore.

He could love her more.
She just knows how her presence and value 
was measured by the bucks she earns.
The girl who never heard of love afore.


He could love her more.
She just felt the heart-wrenching discriminations,
she faced with one of her most notorious brother.
She never felt the equality in love before.

He could love her more.
She heard it from her friends of her age
that not everyone from a clan shows the similar rage.
She was perplexed to find the measurable truth that was known to her before.

Now, she doesn't even rely on love or adore.
 In the deep in her mind love is something which she loves to abhor.
But, a corner of her pained heart still says,
he could have love me more. 

19 comments:

  1. It sounds like there is a pretty intense back story to this poem! Definitely heartbreaking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.Tried to portray some intense crisis of human mind..

      Delete
  2. such a sweet poem! I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is so touching! Brings back some childhood memories. Such a sweet poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this poem a lot, very emotional and thought provoking. I think at one point I could relate to the girl in the poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. It is always amazing to get some wonderful comments from you. :) XOXO

      Delete
  5. Your poem is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. If only we could all love everyone more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then this world may seem more worth to live for all..

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful poem, love the way you expressed the feelings. It could have made so much more difference if she was treated equal, it is still so common but not given much importance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I tried to jot down something on this issue. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  7. What a touching poem. Too often we don't realise how worthy we are of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but after sometime we feel so lonely without it. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful poem, reminds me of my early days. I had a friend who deeply regrets not giving his whole effort. In the end, well, everything ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad to hear about such incident that your friend had been gone through. Thank you for appreciating my work. It keeps me going. :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful poem! I think this is a love story that many can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this poem based on your own experience and feelings? Because I could somehow feel it. The resentment and sadness. Maybe cuz I feel the same way sometimes too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have gone through such feelings in my life. And it feels great when my readers tries to understand my point of view from my works. Thank you so much Tiffany.. XOXO.. :)

      Delete