I am an Indiblogger

Tuesday 31 July 2018

An Angry Girl's Dillemma

She gets angry on you when she lacks,
the way she sees others get loved by them. 
She thinks as her very own beloved person,
you should know the hacks. 

She gets angry on you when she lacks,
the way she sees others get pampered on their victory.
She thinks as her very own beloved man,
you should also know the hacks.

She gets angry on you when she lacks,
the extent of support others are getting during their crisis. 
She thinks as her very own redeemer.
you should also know her troubles and facts. 


She gets angry on you when she lacks,
the way they made them laugh during their days of tears.
She thinks as her very own beloved soul,
you should know, how to stay firm and keep the promises intact.  

She gets angry on you when she get fooled,
to see everyone expect her is getting the things as per the promises.
She thinks as her very own supportive one, you befooled her.
Thus, the theory of true and pure love gets overruled. 

24 comments:

  1. That is quite an interesting poem. I have never really been into poetry, but I would love to understand this one more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tizzy. :) It is my pleasure that you have found my work interesting.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful poem. Base on my own understanding, it shows the love to someone that even if he or she did not recognize you or notice the things that you've done for her or him you will still love her or him no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I have tried to portray such thoughts through my writing. It is pleasing to find that my readers are finding it interesting.

      Delete
  5. Did you draw the picture too? Well, if you do, obviously you are so talented! Love the poem as it reads out some of my feeling too! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dear, I didn't draw the pic. I am feeling so happy today that my writings are now capable of connecting the thoughts of many other people too.

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful piece of poetry! I also loved that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel I can relate and understand this poem. Sometimes being a girl can be confusing and frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ! Sometimes I also feel the same. Thanks for going through my work.:)

      Delete
  8. Your words are so relatable. Being a girl can mean so many things at the same time.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another relatable poem here. Your writing as ever is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah made me ponder for a bit there. Like your writing style.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Wow. You are such an artist. :) Love the picture that matches the poetry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. জাগৃতি, অনেকদিন আপনার লেখা পাচ্ছি না। খুব সুন্দর লেখেন আপনি। আপনার কবিতার বই আছে?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ache. Khub valo laglo jene j apni amar lekhar ekjon pathika.. :) Recently amar kobitar boi o publish hoye6e.:) https://www.amazon.in/Her-Random-Thoughts-JAGRITI-ROY/dp/1643247131 ei link e click kore dekhte paren. Dhonnobad. :)

      Delete