I am an Indiblogger

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Authors Interview: Dr. Manisha Yadava

1. How will you describe your writing journey till now?
Ans: My journey has been rather smooth and good I’ve learned a lot and try to incorporate new things in my writing. I’ve been appreciated a lot for my writing and appreciation always feels good. 


2. Do you think regional language literature is facing any kind of threat from English literature nowadays?
Ans:  Yes! Regional language literature is facing threat from English because the younger generation just not want to read anything other than English, hence the regional literature is dying out. 

3. How will you describe the connection of poetry with our daily life?
Ans: Things I write about related to things that happen in my day-to-day life I just refine them and pen them down
4. How do you think that a writer's own life influences his/her thoughts which they pen down?
Ans: writer’ own life may or may not influence his/thoughts, as a writer one tries to look into a lot of perspectives and emotions , he/she even writes according to 3rd person point of view. 


5. How and when you discovered your passion for writing?
Ans: like I’ve said earlier , I didn’t choose writing rather writing has chosen me. I started playing with the world when I was in 9th class. 

6. What is the most difficult part of writing and publishing a book according to you?
Ans: Sometime , we do get stuck and are not able to move forward with our writing , it’s not always easy to pen your thoughts. 
Where as publishing I’d concerned it’s not difficult you just have to find a good publisher for yourself. 
7. From your initial days to today's scenario, how it feels when you look back to your journey?
Ans: I think I’ve grown a lot , I look at all my failures and struggles with utmost pride , everything has taught me something and I’m thankful for everything. 

8. What are the common trap that should be avoided by the new commers into the literature world? What will be your advice to them?
Ans: the game is not about earning money , your goal should be to touch the hearts of the masses , one should write for the people not for the money. 

9. How was your experience during your initial days? Who inspired you the most in this journey?
Ans : In 2014 my kids urged me to create my Facebook page(Mere khayal). The success of my page and my kids inspired me to compile my thoughts in the form of a book. In 2017 I approached Notion press and from there my journey began.

10. How was your feeling when you held your first published book for the first time?


Ans: It’s felt the same as holding my first born did. I was filled with joy , it was a special feeling , I can’t forget the day I held my 1st published book for the 1st time.

No comments:

Post a Comment