I am an Indiblogger

Wednesday 9 June 2021

PARADISE AT MY SHORE


- Sharmistha Mukherjee


Got a chance to read an amazing literary work after so many years. Yes, you have guessed it right! "Paradise at My Shore" is the literary gem, I am talking about. Author Sharmistha Mukherjee has left me aback by her creativity and aesthetic knowledge. She divided her book into three main heads, namely poetry section, prose section, and a daily thought sharing platform as "Just A Thought." Being a poet myself, I can't imagine the ease of mastery she has shown in all these three sections of literature. Every single work will take you to another world of emotion. You will start to find yourself in every situation explained here. You will continue an emotional journey till the last page of this book.


I was kinda hooked with this book and have read it several times as I wanted to live and enjoy that journey again and again.  Apart from this, I was mesmerized by the sketches she has created to visualize her thoughts on a small piece of paper. The photographs she took only prove the level of her creativity. Sketches and photographs have been relevantly used with some write-ups that add an extra pinch of sweetness to it. Last but not least that I would appreciate the new kind of  style she has introduced in literature that a poetry, mini-essays and prose can be combinedly make a book perfect with some pictorial representation.



I will wait eagerly to read more such literary masterpieces from the author as I thoroughly enjoyed the emotional roller coaster ride she offered me to experience. I loved her creative work. I wish her more success for her book and future projects. 

goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58272284-paradise-at-my-shore?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=Q8sret0bsb&rank=1







No comments:

Post a Comment