I am an Indiblogger

Sunday 13 June 2021

That Day It Rained and Other Stories

 

                                                  -Rimli Bhattacharya

When it comes to reading stories written by the author Rimli Bhattacharya, I always know that now I am going to get satisfied with the close knitting of the stories. She knows how to bind emotions with an exact writing style. She knows how to serve it to a voracious reader so that their quest for reading gets quenched properly. And, I will admit that I am one of those readers who enjoy her creative inventions from day one. Now, I am reading her short story book “That Day It Rained and Other Stories” which contains twenty-two short stories in total. Like always, this time also she hasn’t failed to mesmerize me with her creation.

Each story of this book says a daily life experience of any common people like us. We experience similar emotional ups and downs regularly. So, when you will find the same story in a storybook you will feel connected instantly. This is the main creative success of an eminent storyteller like Rimli Bhattacharya. She knows how to hook her readers to a story and increase their interest to read more from her from the first story of her book. And, it is needless to say that she remains successful all the time.

Then if you are getting interested to give it try then I am providing you the Goodreads link to the book. As a reader, I will always want those other readers can come to know and read the masterpiece of short story collections being published in contemporary times.

Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57388290-that-day-it-rained-and-other-stories?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=7QYMNaevsG&rank=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment